I’ve published over 150 blog posts on this site but today I’m asking YOU to help me on what you most want to know on all things seafood. I want to know your questions about fish!
In less than one month I will be on 7-day immersion trip to Alaska to learn all about salmon and seafood. The trip is build on 4 pillars of education, fishing, Alaska, and fellowship.
I’m preparing my list of questions, but I want to know what is of most interest to you so I can write about any or all of the following:
- Wild-caught vs. farm-raised salmon nutritional differences
- Seafood sustainability
- Fresh, frozen, or canned salmon? Which is best?
- How to choose a fish oil supplement
- Which fish is the richest on omega-3 fatty acids?
- Does the preparation method (frying vs. grilling) alter the good fats?
So, please hit me up with your questions and I promise to come back with great information, amazing photos, and some interesting tales of being on a trawler in Bristol Bay (think “Deadliest Catch,” on second thought, I hope not too dangerous), sport fishing, touring the world’s largest floating seafood plant, hiking in Katmai National Park to watch bears catching salmon, and much more.
You can send questions by commenting at the bottom of this post, by email at email@example.com or on twitter @chrisrosenbloom